Disaster recovery has become a key service for all organizations as the result of increase in natural and man-made disasters and strict regulations and laws of Data Protection. A proper DR plan should make data available in such a way that it functions as it did prior to the disaster or very close to it.
- Lack of proper DR plan: In most cases, organizations failed to maintain / design a proper DR plan
- Lack of trained team to activate DR Plan: Even the few organizations that maintain a proper DR plan miss out on educating people on DR execution
- Budget allocation: This key service is not focused on and a sufficient budget for a DR plan is not allocated.
- Lack of risk assesment: A timely risk assesment which is the first step for any DR planning is missed
- Any downtime or loss of data can result in lost revenue, lost customers, poor productivity, penalties or litigation and damage to your brand reputation.
- Disaster Recovery service is designed to meet the demands of organizations to deliver uninterrupted services.
- Reliable and automated disaster recovery ensures business continuity and never impacts production systems.
Key Business Benefits
Minimize the interruption of critical processes and safeguard business operations
Greater customer retention
Preserves brand value and reputation